Math Lib

Gabriel Duarte

May 1, 2013, 8:00:56 PM5/1/13
to miz...@googlegroups.com
Hello!
I was trying to run a code that uses math.modf, but I got a nil value.
I typed:
> = math.modf
nil

So, there is no math lib on eLua for Mizar32??

Thanks in advance!

--
Gabriel Duarte
Linux User #471185

Martin Guy

May 2, 2013, 2:41:28 PM5/2/13
to miz...@googlegroups.com
On 2 May 2013 02:00, Gabriel Duarte <confu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I was trying to run a code that uses math.modf, but I got a nil value.
> I typed:
>> = math.modf
> nil
>
> So, there is no math lib on eLua for Mizar32??

Hi
It sounds like you're using the integer firmware that Mizar32 comes with.
For floating point support, follow the instructions at
http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Mizar32/Flashing_firmware

The section for Linux/Debian/Ubuntu, is:
http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Mizar32/Flashing_firmware#Using_dfu-programmer

Gabriel Duarte

May 2, 2013, 2:44:41 PM5/2/13
to miz...@googlegroups.com
There is a way to build this firmware?
I have built and flashed mine using your help, Martin, because I had some special needs, but I could not see any option to build with floating point support.

Cheers

Gabriel Duarte

May 2, 2013, 2:56:05 PM5/2/13
to miz...@googlegroups.com