How do I reflash Mizar32 A?

Gabriel Duarte

Dec 20, 2012, 1:37:14 PM12/20/12
to miz...@googlegroups.com
Hello guys,
I've been trying to reflash my board without success :( I have followed the intructions but nothing happens, dfu-programmer never
finds my board... Some advice?

Thanks
--
Gabriel Duarte
Linux User #471185

martinwguy

Dec 20, 2012, 10:43:11 PM12/20/12
to miz...@googlegroups.com
On 20 December 2012 19:37, Gabriel Duarte <confu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've been trying to reflash my board without success :( I have followed the
> intructions but nothing happens, dfu-programmer never
> finds my board... Some advice?

Hi!
Can you post a dump of the dfu-programmer commands and their output, if any?

Thanks

Marcus

Dec 21, 2012, 8:30:25 AM12/21/12
to miz...@googlegroups.com
Hi Gabriel,

Of the methods mentioned on the wiki I find the dfu-programmer software to be the simples.
Before even trying to run dfu-programmer. Make sure you reset the Mizar32 board correctly (press and hold SW2, then press and let go of SW1, then finally let go of SW2). Your system should now recognises the dfu-bootloader on the Mizar. Your computer should detect a new USB-device:
03eb:2ff8 Atmel Corp.

Now you can try to talk to the dfu-bootloader, as per the wiki.
If you do not see the 03eb:2ff8 Atmel Corp. USB device, you can not use dfu-programmer to flash your Mizar32.

Regards,
Marcus

Gabriel Duarte

Dec 21, 2012, 12:04:42 PM12/21/12
to miz...@googlegroups.com
Hello!

Ok guys, I'll try to follow these steps :)

1 Press and Hold SW2
2 The press and released SW1

I have to continue holdinng the SW2 while I run dfu-programmer?

Cheers

Marcus

Dec 21, 2012, 3:16:30 PM12/21/12
to miz...@googlegroups.com
Hi Gabriel,

No you dont have to press SW2 while running dfu-programmer. As soon as
you release SW1 you can release SW2.

Regards,
Marcus

Gabriel Duarte

Dec 21, 2012, 5:59:29 PM12/21/12
to miz...@googlegroups.com
Cool :)
This output is good?

gduarte@baiano:~/Downloads/mizar32-firmware-20120123$ sudo ./program-256fp.sh
Erasing...
Programming...
Validating...
208320 bytes used (82.03%)
Starting...
dfu-programmer: failed to release interface 0.

Cheers