Mizar daily Standup Report results from 13 July for Mizar

Standuply

Jul 13, 2020, 1:16:01 PM7/13/20

user icon
Hong Chang
Here are the results of Mizar daily Standup Report from 13 July

What did you do yesterday?

1. Cathy's deployment code is together with outdated Sherif's interface code. As the interface code merged, there are confinict so I spent some time to figure out deployment code and Sherif's code.
2. I hit "pod creation" issue. At the time I'm not sure it's deployment issue or newly merged code issue.
3. I'm understanding Cathy's deployment code. Now I have an understanding on it which is good for deployment design.

What do you plan on doing today?

I'll begin deployment design. I'm still figuring out how the things is working. There are still some pieces that I'm not understanding. For example, besides daemon set, what's mizar operator we deployment for. Also I'm lack of some big picture which is needed for deployment. For example, what are the components need to be deployed.

Okay, any obstacles?

Now my focus turns to design of deployment. It requires understanding of big picture, components and their functionalities, deployment approaches etc. Also questions include what's environment requirement and what's impact to environment. How to verify deploy succeed or not etc. It shall takes some time for me to design a complete version. But I'll try to have an initial draft first.

Standuply

Jul 13, 2020, 1:16:02 PM7/13/20

user icon
Phu Tran
Here are the results of Mizar daily Standup Report from 13 July

What did you do yesterday?

implemented phantom gateway.
Worked on host endpoint.

What do you plan on doing today?

Finish up host endpoint.

Okay, any obstacles?

no

Standuply

Jul 13, 2020, 1:16:06 PM7/13/20

user icon
Eunju Kim
Here are the results of Mizar daily Standup Report from 13 July

What did you do yesterday?

I worked on CRD operator programming.

What do you plan on doing today?

I will implement Vpc_Operator.

Okay, any obstacles?

No

Standuply

Jul 13, 2020, 1:16:37 PM7/13/20

user icon
Sherif
Here are the results of Mizar daily Standup Report from 13 July

What did you do yesterday?

I enjoyed the sun during the weekend

What do you plan on doing today?

Meetings and document the new CNI design.

Okay, any obstacles?

no

Standuply

Jul 13, 2020, 1:17:56 PM7/13/20

user icon
Cathy Lu
Here are the results of Mizar daily Standup Report from 13 July

What did you do yesterday?

Worked on CNI delete and address Sherif's comments on my PR.
Also started on arktos pod annotation for network interfaces

What do you plan on doing today?

Will submit first revision of my code change for pod annotation

Okay, any obstacles?

no