Mizar daily Standup Report results from 28 July for Mizar

Standuply

Jul 28, 2020, 1:15:52 PM7/28/20

user icon
Hong Chang
Here are the results of Mizar daily Standup Report from 28 July

What did you do yesterday?

1. I'm trying to deploy to arktos aws e2e environment. It's multi virture machines, and dev vm is different than master and worker node. It's not manual operation so the major chanllenge is how to copy the binaries from dev machine to arktos nodes. The options are: via docker hub (slow), via vm operation (need credential), via github, via share folder like s3 storage. Your suggestion?

2. Questions:
what's plan for network interface issue in GCP? Add new interface or change hard coded name?
I'm seeing the doc under "design" folder. I'm not sure how many of them are implemented.

What do you plan on doing today?

Meetings, discussions

Okay, any obstacles?

Need suggestion on how to transfer binaries

Standuply

Jul 28, 2020, 1:16:33 PM7/28/20

user icon
Eunju Kim
Here are the results of Mizar daily Standup Report from 28 July

What did you do yesterday?

I am integrating and testing CRDs operator proxy and gPRC modules.

What do you plan on doing today?

I will continue the integration. and I will have a couple of meeting for CRDs requirements.

Okay, any obstacles?

No

Standuply

Jul 28, 2020, 1:16:51 PM7/28/20

user icon
Phu Tran
Here are the results of Mizar daily Standup Report from 28 July

What did you do yesterday?

Got port translation working and system pods running

What do you plan on doing today?

Do some more testing and make a PR

Okay, any obstacles?

no

Standuply

Jul 28, 2020, 1:17:31 PM7/28/20

user icon
Cathy Lu
Here are the results of Mizar daily Standup Report from 28 July

What did you do yesterday?

work with Artos team and try to resolve tenant issue. Will continue today. Also, I found root cause for update_vpc error where vni passed as int not string

What do you plan on doing today?

continue to work with arktos team to resolve tenant issue

Okay, any obstacles?

no

Standuply

Jul 28, 2020, 1:45:08 PM7/28/20

user icon
Sherif
Here are the results of Mizar daily Standup Report from 28 July

No answers