Mizar daily Standup Report results from 27 July for Mizar

Standuply

Jul 27, 2020, 1:16:05 PM7/27/20

user icon
Hong Chang
Here are the results of Mizar daily Standup Report from 27 July

What did you do yesterday?

1. Now deploy to arktos can be sucessful every time. I did a lot of try. Basically the yaml files need to be deploy twice and pod will be running in mizar cni. I tried a lot to detect what's difference between first time and second time deployment, but got no clue. Since there is nothing changed for two deployment, so not sure what makes difference. I had thought may be deploy steps order makes difference, but failed to prove it.

2. Questions: what's plan for network interface issue in GCP? Add new interface or change hard coded name?

What do you plan on doing today?

Continue on deploy story.

Okay, any obstacles?

no

Standuply

Jul 27, 2020, 1:16:38 PM7/27/20

user icon
Phu Tran
Here are the results of Mizar daily Standup Report from 27 July

What did you do yesterday?

Worked on port translation.

What do you plan on doing today?

Continue work on port translation

Okay, any obstacles?

Kind of tricky to get the tcp port and dest locations.
Ran into errors when trying to print the inner_tcp struct of the transit packet.

Standuply

Jul 27, 2020, 1:17:20 PM7/27/20

user icon
Eunju Kim
Here are the results of Mizar daily Standup Report from 27 July

What did you do yesterday?

I worked on CRDs Operator Proxy, especially how to deploy app using kind local repository.

What do you plan on doing today?

I will try to finish VPCs operator proxy.

Okay, any obstacles?

NO

Standuply

Jul 27, 2020, 1:19:19 PM7/27/20

user icon
Cathy Lu
Here are the results of Mizar daily Standup Report from 27 July

What did you do yesterday?

troubleshooting for arktos deployment. Trying to make communicate bt different subnets working in both mizar and arktos

What do you plan on doing today?

continue troubleshooting mizar and arktos intergration. meeting with arktos team to discuss next steps in arktos and mizar integration

Okay, any obstacles?

no

Standuply

Jul 27, 2020, 1:45:05 PM7/27/20

user icon
Sherif
Here are the results of Mizar daily Standup Report from 27 July

No answers