help building mixare

raz

May 4, 2012, 3:47:46 PM5/4/12
to mixare-development
Hello

I am getting the following errors:
Project mixare is missing required source folder :gen
and
unable to resolve target google inc:google api:9

I am using eclipse indigo on ubunto. and I my usual target is android
2.3.3.

thank you
raz

A B

May 4, 2012, 7:19:42 PM5/4/12
to mixare-development
Hi Raz,

Thank you for joining Mixare community.

In order to build the project you have to download google api 9, which
is obsolete. Or change the target to API 10, which is 2.3.3 Android
target.

Best of luck.
BTW, I'm one of the people who would like to either upgrade or
downgrade the api target (since API 9 is unsupported by google
anymore)

Abdullahi Egal

May 7, 2012, 4:13:21 AM5/7/12
to mixare-de...@googlegroups.com

Syed Shah

Dec 7, 2016, 11:08:56 PM12/7/16
to mixare-development
hey Raz,
do u know who is target community for Mixare i am doing my project and can't find target community.
who is the founder too.