How do I configure my "own URL" in the android application?

Jeryl Cook

Oct 14, 2014, 9:49:44 AM10/14/14
to mixare-de...@googlegroups.com
I can't see any of the options, like the map view,etc.. .i am using Samsung 5. i just installed it via Google Play store.

Jeryl Cook

Oct 14, 2014, 12:40:44 PM10/14/14
to mixare-de...@googlegroups.com

Disregard my post.  Samsung five has a new way to get to an application's Menu.

On Oct 14, 2014 9:49 AM, "Jeryl Cook" <twoe...@gmail.com> wrote:
I can't see any of the options, like the map view,etc.. .i am using Samsung 5. i just installed it via Google Play store.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "mixare-development" group.