Call for participants FOSDEM'14

Patrick Ohnewein

Aug 14, 2013, 9:36:44 AM8/14/13
to mixare-de...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mixare developers,

maybe FOSDEM'14 could be a good opportunity to have a Mixare developer meeting and a public presentation of the project.

What do you think?

Best regards
Patrick

--
Patrick Ohnewein
Free Software & Open Technologies

TIS innovation park
Via Siemens 19 | 39100 Bolzano | Italia
Siemensstraße 19 | 39100 Bozen | Italien
T +39 0471 068161    F +39 0471 068100
patrick....@tis.bz.it  www.tis.bz.it

Short information regarding use of personal data. According to Section 13 of Italian Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003, we inform you that we process your personal data in order to fulfil contractual and fiscal obligations and also to send you information regarding our services and events. Your personal data are processed with and without electronic means and by respecting data subjects’ rights, fundamental freedoms and dignity, particularly with regard to confidentiality, personal identity and the right to personal data protection. At any time and without formalities you can write an e-mail to pri...@tis.bz.it in order to object the processing of your personal data for the purpose of sending advertising materials and also to exercise the right to access personal data and other rights referred to in Section 7 of Decree 196/2003. The data controller is TIS – Techno Innovation Alto Adige, via Siemens n. 19 Bolzano. You can find the complete information on the web site www.tis.bz.it.

Jeryl Cook

Nov 11, 2013, 8:41:39 AM11/11/13
to mixare-de...@googlegroups.com
I think its a great idea! +1