Welcome to Mix and Mash Creative Remixes!

Chelsea

Aug 4, 2011, 12:26:47 AM8/4/11
to Mix and Mash Creative Remixes
Hi everyone! I'm Chelsea, the community manager for the Mix and Mash
competition.

Here at M&M headquarters, we're very excited about the competition and
hope this group can be a place for people to ask questions, provide
answers and general be helpful to each other during the competition.
Please ask if you need help or advice for anything. We'll be the first
to admit we don't have all the answers, but the other smart folk
taking part just might!

We're here if ya need us, and good luck!

abb...@gmail.com

Aug 9, 2011, 8:22:59 AM8/9/11
to mix-and-mash-c...@googlegroups.com
I need help trying to get data from the web into an android app. Is there anyone out there i could hassle for advice. Especially to do with the common nz api s such as infoconnect

Chelsea

Aug 9, 2011, 4:29:43 PM8/9/11
to Mix and Mash Creative Remixes
Hi,

I'll ask around and see if I can point you in the right direction. In
the meantime have you seen the Beginner's guide to data mashups on our
website? http://mixandmash.org.nz/the-competition/mashup-guide/

Also I have moved this question into the google group for mashups:
http://groups.google.com/group/mix-and-mash-data-mashups/

Will be in touch shortly.

Chelsea
Mix and Mash Community Manager