where is miva.conf

Allan James

Apr 20, 2006, 2:03:45 AM4/20/06
to miva-...@googlegroups.com

I cant find miva.authfile or miva.conf on a client's server. I thought
they're usually in the cgi-bin. Any ideas where else to look or is there
an MvCONFIG something that might tell me?

The VM is working fine, just want to define the virtualhostvariable so I
can set up a cron job that makes a direct call of the miva binary (as per
Ivo's instructions). I'm wanting to SMTP in the script I call and Ivo
suggests setting the virtualhostvariable to make it work.

Thanks
Allan

Claudiu Bischoff

Apr 20, 2006, 2:18:50 AM4/20/06
to miva-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

If you have root rights look in /etc/miva.conf .. Generally it is located
out there..

Best regards,
Claudiu Bischoff

Allan James

Apr 20, 2006, 4:27:11 AM4/20/06
to miva-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks again Claudiu. It was buried in there.

On Thu, 20 Apr 2006 18:18:50 +1200, Claudiu Bischoff <bcla...@gmail.com>

Claudiu Bischoff

Apr 20, 2006, 4:50:09 AM4/20/06
to miva-...@googlegroups.com
Hi

No problem :) .. The command to search a file on UNIX is: locate
name_of_the_file . That can be useful sometimes.

Best regards,
Claudiu Bischoff