make payment module??

Michael

Feb 24, 2007, 11:47:18 PM2/24/07
to miva-script
I'm a fairly intermediate php programmer and I want to make a miva
payment module for a client. I practiced mivascripts but it seems
making a module is much more in-depth and harder. I got the compler
and some sources but does any1 know where i can find a payment module
source code to study. I'm the type of coder that needs examples to
get it working in my head. It seems there is zilch docs online to
study and mod unlike the php i know and love :)

The module i plan to develop will pass vars to a php script which will
contact the payment processor via remote https via curl. From the
docs it seems that mvcall is uncapable of contacting the server
itself.. Or is there another way / module inside merchant.mvc that im
missing?

Claudiu Bischoff

Feb 25, 2007, 9:51:52 AM2/25/07
to miva-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Welcome on the list :)

The best way to program is to use the Miva Merchant examples. Normally you
have to buy the Limited Developer Licence of Merchant to have the
un-compiled files. But, if you need only 1 file, I guess someone on the list
will be able to send you a recent file (I don't code Merchant at all...
sorry)

Otherwise I guess you could user the MvCommerce library to make server calls
directly to the server. Try to take a look on the docs on that part

Best regards,
Claudiu Bischoff