How to actually create a working module for Miva Merchant v5.5

jack

Jan 28, 2010, 11:45:52 AM1/28/10
to miva-script
i had tried to google a lots recently.
and i discovered that, i can't get any piece of sample code on how to
create a miva merchant v5.5 module.
anyone have idea how to create a modules?

e.g like, which internal function of MIVA merchant v 5.5 should i call
first ...& etc.

Bill Guindon

Jan 28, 2010, 1:23:14 PM1/28/10
to miva-...@googlegroups.com
The best place to start, is here:
http://www.4thebest.com/miva-merchant-5-api/

> --

Bill Guindon (aka aGorilla)
The best answer to most questions is "it depends".

jack ker

Jan 28, 2010, 1:40:51 PM1/28/10
to miva-...@googlegroups.com
the link only have the API

how do i know if i have to use the function for certain features that
i'm going to included in the module?

definition for the features?

and the format of how a miva script should coded.

e.g what we have in java

we should have a class, with a method call "main()"

public class1{
public static void main(String[] args)
{}
}

how about when creating the modules for miva merchant v 5.5 ?