RSA Description Problem.

cpm

Sep 16, 2009, 10:40:45 PM9/16/09
to miva-script
<MvASSIGN NAME = "l.prv_key" VALUE="-----BEGIN ENCRYPTED PRIVATE
KEY----- {key of length 969} -----END ENCRYPTED PRIVATE KEY-----">
<MvASSIGN NAME = "l.passphrase" VALUE="1234test">
<MvIF EXPR = "{ NOT rsa_load_privatekey_mem( l.prv_key, g.rsa,
l.passphrase ) }">
<MvASSIGN NAME = "l.data" VALUE = "">
<P><B>Unable to load private key for decryption. Decryption Failed.</
B></P>
<MvELSE>
--- go to next stage ---
</MvIF>

When I run this script, rsa_load_privatekey_mem routine returns 0 and
does not load private key.

Can somebody tell me what I am doing wrong in this simple script?

Bill Guindon

Sep 17, 2009, 5:23:42 PM9/17/09
to miva-...@googlegroups.com
Does this help any?

http://extranet.mivamerchant.com/forums/showthread.php?p=99635
--
Bill Guindon (aka aGorilla)
The best answer to most questions is "it depends".

cpm

Sep 17, 2009, 5:38:22 PM9/17/09
to miva-script
I already read through the thread.

The function "rsa_load_privatekey_mem" is mystery.

This built-in function does not produce any runtime error message.
It does not load private key either.

Something went wrong inside the black box, but does not tell me what
went wrong.

I tried to find any kind of document on this function and only list of
parameters are everything I found.
> The best answer to most questions is "it depends".- Hide quoted text -

Bill Guindon

Sep 17, 2009, 5:58:45 PM9/17/09
to miva-...@googlegroups.com
On 9/17/09, cpm <comp...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I already read through the thread.
>
> The function "rsa_load_privatekey_mem" is mystery.
>
> This built-in function does not produce any runtime error message.
> It does not load private key either.
>
> Something went wrong inside the black box, but does not tell me what
> went wrong.
>
> I tried to find any kind of document on this function and only list of
> parameters are everything I found.

The only place I see it mentioned is in crypto.mv in the mmlsk. You
can get that here:
http://www.mivamerchant.com/products/mmlsk/
Click 'purchase' - don't worry, it's free.

Doubt it will help, but it's worth a shot.

If you can't get RSA to work, and blowfish is good enough, I posted an
example of it a while back:

http://extranet.mivamerchant.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1500

cpm

Sep 17, 2009, 7:37:08 PM9/17/09
to miva-script
Thanks for the information.

This code is part of decrypt_payment in crypto.mv.
I know it works under Miva Merchant environment.
But I need to make it work out of Miva Merchant environment.

I have to run the script from my office to access the encrypted data
remotely.
I have no problem accessing data itself.
But some reason, the script taken out of decrypt_payment funcion in
crypto.mv, does not work.

Do you have any code example which decrypt the information encrypted
using encrypt_payment in crypto.mv?