Learning MIVA Script

瀏覽次數:12 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Luke

未讀,
2006年7月24日 下午5:11:102006/7/24
收件者:miva-script
Alright... I am finally getting around to learning MIVA script. My
question is this... how do I go about integrating my scripts into the
store? How would I go about modifying functionality when I have no
access to the scripts already written by MIVA (merchant.mvc &
admin.mvc)?

If there is no access to those at all, then how can I set up sort of a
mock store to play with functionality? Thanks in advance!

Luke

未讀,
2006年7月24日 晚上7:35:472006/7/24
收件者:miva-script
This helped me quite a bit... but still don't know how to integrate
modules with store (but at least I have a store to work with)

http://smallbusiness.miva.com/resources/faq/faq.mv?Faq_Code=FAQ&FAQ_Entry=MMIAVM-USE&Category_Code=MMwVM-USE

回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄