Michigan UPA Networking event is tonight!

MiUPA

Dec 9, 2010, 8:34:33 AM12/9/10
to Michigan Usability Professionals' Association
Live Social Networking 2010
Thursday, December 9, 2010, 6:30pm to 8:30pm
Corner Brewery

The Michigan UPA invites you to another evening of networking and fun
on Thursday, December 9th at the Corner Brewery in Ypsilanti. Enjoy
the networking aspect of our meetings? Feel like the speaker or panel
gets in the way of the good stuff? This is your chance to skip the
speaker and enjoy the company of fellow usability professionals. This
will be the fourth year we have done this event, and it has been a
great experience each time.

The Corner Brewery is located in Ypsilanti, near historic Depot Town.
There is abundant parking, great drinks, and great atmosphere. This is
a free event and a great opportunity to catch up with other people in
the field and meet new people. We hope to see you there!

When
Thursday, December 9, 6:30PM to 8:30PM

Location
Corner Brewery
720 Norris St
Ypsilanti, MI 48198

Cost
Free admission! (except for any drinks or additional food that you
choose to order)

A New URL for the Michigan UPA!
The website of the Michigan chapter of the UPA has a new URL:
http://www.michiganupa.org. Our old address still works, though, and
redirects you to the new one. We took the opportunity to make a couple
of changes on the site, and we'd love it if you had the chance to
check out the site and tell us what you think. If there's anything you
think could be improved or anything you'd like to see on the site, let
us know!