I want to create as many buttons as the number of data

Zeki DEMİRCİ

Nov 27, 2019, 7:13:50 AM11/27/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Hello, good work. I want to create as many buttons as the number of data from Google tables. I'd appreciate it if you helped.

BodyMindPower

Nov 27, 2019, 10:18:19 AM11/27/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
blocks.png
Screenshot.PNG
Screenshot2.PNG

ABG

Nov 27, 2019, 3:14:27 PM11/27/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
You could also collect the data in a list,
and set a List Picker or List Views Elements to that list.

Each item will act like a button.

ABG

Zeki DEMİRCİ

Nov 27, 2019, 11:17:35 PM11/27/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Thank you for your reply. I show the data with listwiev. But I want a button next to that data. You will like the ac on / off. Open first will be active. Close button will be active when the button is clicked.

ABG

Nov 27, 2019, 11:46:19 PM11/27/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
That sounds like multi-select for on/off.
See this sample ...

Also see this project for how to slide a list up and down
into a few buttons...

ABG