translation

전성균

Jan 19, 2014, 8:33:17 PM1/19/14
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com

Hello!

 I am a graduate student in South Korea

I am studying Programming Education with App Inventor in South Korea

But I think that it is difficult to learn App Inventer in English to Korean young students

So it is necessary to translate English into Korean in a hurry

Can I help you if you have a plan to translate it?

I thank you in advance for your assistance in this matter and look forward to hear from you

Hal Abelson

Jan 19, 2014, 11:02:59 PM1/19/14
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the offfer to help.  That would be great.   We'll be thinking about App Inventor translations, but probably not for several months.

전성균

Jan 20, 2014, 1:20:45 AM1/20/14
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for your prompt reply

we look forward to do App Inventor translations  with you as soon as possible

2014년 1월 20일 월요일 오후 1시 2분 59초 UTC+9, Hal Abelson 님의 말: