Bilim vakti

Apr 6, 2019, 4:34:09 AM4/6/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
I will do a pswword screen. How do this password screen with ai2.
I main problem is, I send the username and password but don't call them.
My method is under username tag username and password. I do this with tiny db web.

MIT App Inventor - Google Chrome 6.04.2019 11_13_32.png

TimAI2

Apr 6, 2019, 6:37:32 AM4/6/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Search the forum for password / login solutions

Also

Use different screens wisely

If you decided to use different screens, then you should switch them correctly, else you will run out of memory after a while...
The recommended method of switching screens in App Inventor
(Thanks Taifun)

Also see demo: multiscreen.aia

If you haven't done it already....