Cookies allowness in accordance to the EU-guidelines

Martina Ledermann

Jul 27, 2015, 12:40:30 PM7/27/15
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Hello,

I have created several apps in App Inventor Classic and 2. Now we have the problem, that Google, where we sell our apps write us, that we have to integrate a cookie allowness in accordance with the European Guidelines for cookies. Is there any possibility to integrate such a cookie tool? I only created simple app, I am not a professional. I would be glad, if someone could help us. Thank you very much in advance. I am not able to work with eclipse, I am mental a little handicapped. Sorry!
With best regards,
Martina