Custom Listview extension by Andres Daniel not working with my MIT AI2 app

ndrorian

Jan 19, 2019, 2:14:31 AM1/19/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Has anyone used the Custom Listview extension by Andres Daniel in MIT AI2? The sample .aia provided with the extension works fine but the extension does not work with my app. The Custom List with pictures gets displayed on the mobile phone but then I get the below error message. This happens with the Emulator and the phone with Wifi. Any help will be appreciated.

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Failed resolution of: Lcom/nineoldandroids/view/ViewPropertyAnimator;

Note: You will not see another error reported for 5 seconds.

Here are the CustomList1.Start and properties:

Screen Shot 2019-01-18 at 8.01.56 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-01-18 at 11.07.29 PM.png

SteveJG

Jan 19, 2019, 8:55:23 AM1/19/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Please contact Mr. Daniel.  This tool is a paid extension.   It is not part of App Inventor. You should direct your question to him please.  He should be able
to help you.

Regards,
Steve

ndrorian

Jan 20, 2019, 10:29:36 PM1/20/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Thank you. Mr. Daniel sent a fix to me for the issue.