Abiodun Adebayo

Apr 10, 2019, 10:44:41 AM4/10/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
I will like to create an app that stores and displays the total of all numbers user inputs in the field for filling inputs
For example,
Shoe- 50 dollars
Bag- 100 dollars
Clothes- 50 dollars

Total-200 dollars
Once I click the total button it should display the total of inputs for shoe, bag and clothes.
 I will also like to assign the store value of this "total" to another variable which appears as a button in another screen in app inventor.

TimAI2

Apr 10, 2019, 11:57:55 AM4/10/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Good :)

What have you tried ? Where are you having a problem?

Show your relevant blocks
Right Click in Blocks Editor and select "Download Blocks as Image"
(use image editor to crop etc. if required)

Use different screens wisely

If you decided to use different screens, then you should switch them correctly, else you will run out of memory after a while...
The recommended method of switching screens in App Inventor
(Thanks Taifun)

Also see demo: multiscreen.aia

If you haven't done it already....

ABG