GEWEHER AL-SHAMMARY

Nov 27, 2017, 5:25:02 PM11/27/17
to MIT App Inventor Forum

 i finish my app but there is a problem in publishing it the massage say that can not create the app now

Chris Ward

Nov 28, 2017, 6:38:30 AM11/28/17
to MIT App Inventor Forum
If you could show the exact wording of the message then no doubt somebody here will recognise it.

Check your Blocks in the Viewer - bottom left hand corner, click on "Show Warnings". You might have a puzzle piece missing, a non-existent component or variable, any little error like that will cause an issue.

On the other hand, everything could actually be fine in your app but just at the time you tried to build it, the MIT Server or your Internet connection had a problem (both of those have happened to me).

GEWEHER AL-SHAMMARY

Nov 28, 2017, 7:37:42 AM11/28/17
to MIT App Inventor Forum
This is the first time that I creat an app .my app name is school fun . You can fined it in the gallery it has 12 pages English is my second language so some times I don’t understand everything

Chris Ward

Nov 28, 2017, 9:53:48 AM11/28/17
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Hello again Geweher

I am English and live in the UK - your English is very good indeed!

I tried to load your app from the Gallery. After about 1 minute, I got the following message:

Server error: could not create project. Please try again later!

So it could be that exactly - a problem with the MIT Server.  It's going to need help from the MIT people to fix I think.

I see that there have been 38 downloads of your project, so it was good before.

I have reported the problem in the Gallery section of MIT's Google Group:

Abraham Getzler

Nov 28, 2017, 11:00:07 AM11/28/17
to MIT App Inventor Forum
 it has 12 pages

Going beyond 10 Screens is a problem.

ABG

GEWEHER AL-SHAMMARY

Nov 28, 2017, 12:45:15 PM11/28/17
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Thank you very much for helping me .every one dowlong the app but I can’t even open or dowlong it . I really wish to solve the problem soon

GEWEHER AL-SHAMMARY

Nov 28, 2017, 12:47:20 PM11/28/17
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Thank you for answering . Yah may be this is the problem this is the first time I use this app

Chris Ward

Nov 28, 2017, 1:34:24 PM11/28/17
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Geweher

Can you still open the project for editing?  If so, perhaps you can reduce the number of screens?

GEWEHER AL-SHAMMARY

Nov 28, 2017, 1:37:06 PM11/28/17
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Yes I can open it and remove screen

GEWEHER AL-SHAMMARY

Nov 28, 2017, 2:17:00 PM11/28/17
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Hi, I reduce the number of the screen but the problem didn’t end

GEWEHER AL-SHAMMARY

Nov 28, 2017, 2:17:44 PM11/28/17
to MIT App Inventor Forum
I am giving up

Chris Ward

Nov 28, 2017, 5:19:12 PM11/28/17
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Well, having reduced the number of screens, can you "Build App (save .apk to my computer)" ?

If not, save the .aia file to your PC. On the PC, what size is the .aia ?  The largest I have on my PC is 248KB.

Chris Ward

Nov 28, 2017, 5:38:46 PM11/28/17
to MIT App Inventor Forum
also, here are some methods which allow bigger Apps!