Mr. Temp

Apr 12, 2019, 6:22:10 PM4/12/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum

Greetings all.  I'm having a little trouble with a tutorial.  Don't know if I've been looking at it for too long, but I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong.  Its a simple Overtime calculator that displays a users overtime pay + regular pay when they work more than 40 hours.  However, I'm getting no output when the users hours worked is greater than 40.
Chapter4Exercise2Self.png

TimAI2

Apr 12, 2019, 6:40:48 PM4/12/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Duplicate the "set TextBoxGrossPayDisplay" blocks and put at the bottom of the "then" section in the "if" block.

Currently your blocks are not asking to display anything if hours are > 40