Microbit_IO_Pin

Christophe

May 31, 2019, 11:26:02 AM5/31/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Hello,

I post a new subject because I can't post anymore on the old subject.

I have tried a lot of times with the response of Chris Ward. (https://groups.google.com/d/msg/mitappinventortest/76meIqpE9jU/YhTIkcTgAQAJ)

I receive state of A and B button, temperature but i can't receive data from the pins. I think my problem come from the configuration block : with the ealier version of extension i can receive the state of the pin.

I put a led in pin0 and buttons in pin 1 and pin 2.

I try with a button for read pindata but the data receive seems to be the value write on pin0 for the led.

Microbit have the last firmware (253).

I can't put the aia in the forum for send you the entire project :(

Thank you a lot.

Christophe
Message has been deleted

Christophe