tiko

May 3, 2019, 1:58:16 PM5/3/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
hello...
- i displayed a php web page inside webviewer in my application appinventor.
- the php page contain some variables  ($a=10; $b=20;)
- how can i use these variables in my appinventor program ????

please help me ?

TimAI2

May 3, 2019, 2:02:28 PM5/3/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
AI2 does not run php - you will have to serve the html from an external server
Use php to javascript trickery to access the php variables for use with webviewstring

tiko

May 3, 2019, 2:25:56 PM5/3/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
i didn't wel explained my question...

my php page is running on an external server, but i used a webviewer to display it in appinventor.
- i ask how can i ued the variable of this php page in my appinventor application ?
(i nees to use the values of the variables of the php pages)
is that possible ?

TimAI2

May 3, 2019, 3:56:36 PM5/3/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
See my previous post....

ABG

May 4, 2019, 5:50:01 PM5/4/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
The Web component lets you grab the text of the web page
(this is called scraping.)
See the Web services section of FAQ
for lots of examples.

ABG