Google Play loading failed

Mercede Miani

Jan 15, 2020, 12:45:17 PM1/15/20
to MIT App Inventor Forum
I write my new app with Mit App Inventor (Android) and I'm ready to upload it to Google Play. I have successfully registered on Google Play, but I'am trying to upload the signed .apk file , no success. I got the following error message:
(You uploaded an APK that is not signed with the upload certificate. You must use the same certificate. The digital ID of the upload certificate is
[SHA1: 22: 07: 23:.....................
, while the digital ID of the certificate used to sign the APK you uploaded is
What shall I do? How should I sign the .apk file using digital ID got from Google Play?
Please let me have your kindly help
cheers Mercede

Chris Ward

Jan 15, 2020, 1:09:25 PM1/15/20
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Hello Mercede

We have moved to a new dedicated forum, please raise your topic here: