MIT App Inventor doesn't run code

David R

Oct 10, 2019, 8:53:42 AM10/10/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Hello! I am having an issue with MIT App Inventor 2. I have created a code block (timer and button click) that is supposed to run something when it is passed or activated, but upon starting up the application, it doesn't work. If I add a block of code to the BLOCKS view while the app is still running, it suddenly seems to work for the rest of the runtime. Then, after restarting it, I have to change the block layout for it to work again.

Could anyone tell me the cause or solution to this issue?

SteveJG

Oct 10, 2019, 9:11:36 AM10/10/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Sorry David, this "Could anyone tell me the cause or solution to this issue?" is not possible unless you share here in the Forum the code you are attempting to run.

On your Block screen,  right mouse click on a white space.  A menu will display.  Select Download Blocks as Image   please.

downloadBlockImage.PNG

Unfortunately you description is inadequate to understand what you are attempting and to trouble shoot it.   If you post your blocks, someone might be able to provide suggestions.

Regards,

Steve