Preskoči na prvo neprebrano sporočilo

1446406

neprebran,
21. apr. 2019, 09:55:4621. 4. 19
do MIT App Inventor Forum

Is it possible to create a GPS tracker using a Bluetooth module? For example, if I had a Bluetooth headset could I create an app that could track it using a GPS?

Ghica

neprebran,
21. apr. 2019, 17:34:4821. 4. 19
do MIT App Inventor Forum
Are you talking about a BT module that has GPS capabilities, a suitable Arduino for example? And you would glue or attach it to your headset, like some of those trackers you can buy?
Yes, you could do that. But, the range of BT is rather small, so if your headset is too far away, you cannot find it anymore.
Cheers, Ghica

1446406

neprebran,
22. apr. 2019, 07:18:2822. 4. 19
do MIT App Inventor Forum
So I would need a bluetooth module specifically created for GPS purposes, and not something like the modules found in headphones?

SteveJG

neprebran,
22. apr. 2019, 09:08:3922. 4. 19
do mitappinv...@googlegroups.com
Correct. The bt headsets do not have a gps receiver built in so they do not know where they are.😳
Odgovori vsem
Odgovori avtorju
Posreduj
0 novih sporočil