kunj thakker

Jun 11, 2019, 12:54:10 PM6/11/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
This Topic is a continuation part of https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/mitappinventortest/tNVXcdtZsPs
Hi Ghica
It's me again. Please see the image and help me
what I exactly want is Once the Time is scraped from website I want the time to be formed ,as you will see in the .aia file, e.i putting sec mins etc. from website to form time and add 1 sec after an interval of 1 sec
I understood the problem you mentioned in this method but what I will do now to fix this is use your method to get time and as well as my method once we get the result we will compare both the times
If they vary (variation in minutes hours etc. but not seconds) I will Ask The user to adjust the clock or use the network provided time.
blocks.png
getTime_5.aia

kunj thakker

Jun 11, 2019, 1:24:28 PM6/11/19
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com
This is Error I get Now with the getTime_5
Screenshot_2019-06-11-22-04-52.png

TimAI2

Jun 11, 2019, 1:30:18 PM6/11/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Check your Dy_lbl for content - seems to be returning the month in words not a day in numbers?

TimAI2

Jun 11, 2019, 2:28:07 PM6/11/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
And every entry needs to be a number (the block will not accept text blocks)

dateinpartstest.png