Stefano Ferruccio

Aug 26, 2018, 12:51:10 PM8/26/18
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Hello everyone
I would like to implement my car anti-theft program with a mobile network signal lowering system (frequency attack).
I'm trying to find something that allows me to go to read inside the cellphone through Activity Starter but I find nothing of anything... I know it will be difficult but if someone could help me I would be really happy! Thanks for the attention and good work at all;-)

Stefano Ferruccio

Aug 26, 2018, 12:55:23 PM8/26/18
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Sorry...  system detects mobile network signal lowering (for detects frequency attack)

SteveJG

Aug 26, 2018, 1:13:52 PM8/26/18
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Taifun's extension might work  https://puravidaapps.com/telephonymanager.php

Does the extension provide the information you need?  If it does have the information, how did you code this part of the app to work, the code would be appreciated by others?

Regards,
Steve

Stefano Ferruccio

Aug 26, 2018, 1:28:56 PM8/26/18
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Steve,
thanks, I'll update you as soon as possible ;-)

Stefano Ferruccio / Italy

Stefano Ferruccio

Aug 29, 2018, 3:43:03 PM8/29/18
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Thank you Steve!
sono riuscito a far capire alla mia APP che quando il dBm >111 e ASU<1 deve fare il messaggio di allarme!
:-)

SteveJG

Aug 29, 2018, 3:50:27 PM8/29/18
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Thanks for sharing the tip with the AI2 Community Stefano!

Regards,
Steve