Sasha Kutsy

Mar 27, 2019, 10:31:08 AM3/27/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
When I search MIT AI2 Companion in my app store, I only have an app named "Gamebox" come up.  How can I get the MIT AI2 Companion?

Sasha Kutsy

Mar 27, 2019, 10:32:12 AM3/27/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
I mean Gameblox

SteveJG

Mar 27, 2019, 10:43:35 AM3/27/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Try the QR code here with your app's BarCode scanner   http://appinventor.mit.edu/explore/ai2/setup-device-wifi.html

Sasha Kutsy

Mar 27, 2019, 11:15:45 AM3/27/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
On the Gameblox?

ABG

Mar 27, 2019, 11:23:37 AM3/27/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
https://education.mit.edu/project/gameblox/
is an entirely different MIT project,
with nothing to do with AI2.

ABG

Sasha Kutsy

Mar 27, 2019, 11:27:43 AM3/27/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
I have scanned the QR code and now it is asking me if I want to email it or air drop it...  it is not letting me open it?

SteveJG

Mar 27, 2019, 11:48:04 AM3/27/19
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com
There should be an option, after scanning   to   Openbrowser.    Use that, then select Install possibly.

or if you scanned the apk qr code, you should see  Http://appinv.us/companion      click on that?  or load the url into your browser on your Android.

Do you want to use the MIT App Inventor Companion with Gameblox or with App Inventor Sasha?     The Companion is for use only with App Inventor.