emulator: WARNING: system partition size adjusted to match image file <84 MB > 66 MB>

suns...@gmail.com

Jan 6, 2014, 10:19:58 PM1/6/14
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com

MIT App Inventor 2
- What OS are you using? Windows XP
- What browser are you using Firefox 26

I have loaded the latest aistarter, my project does not indicate any warnings.
I have tried to run emulator and waited 2 hours I get to the part where it shoes the android screen and not to my project. I have the above notice. What does it mean and how can I fix it?

Enis

Jan 7, 2014, 12:14:38 AM1/7/14
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com, suns...@gmail.com
The warning is inconsequential and will be removed in the next version we see...

If you're not loading on the emulator, it's something else.  Do you know if you're using the correct AI Companion?

Here's the link to the General Connection Help...

http://appinventor.mit.edu/explore/ai2/connection-help