Federico Quaglia

Jul 2, 2016, 7:41:03 PM7/2/16
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Hello to all,
                I have a simple question, how is it possible to have a facebook like button on application made with Mit app inventor?
I am doing an application about my page on facebook and I'd like to have the like button on it.

Taifun

Jul 3, 2016, 10:13:22 AM7/3/16
to MIT App Inventor Forum
It does not look like you have used the forums yet, as a search using the search box above would have returned several threads about this topic.
Taifun

Trying to push the limits of App Inventor! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by Taifun.

Advice: Before posting, it's a good idea to search in this forum. Many others have likely run into problems similar to yours. How to search see screenshot.