1446406

Apr 23, 2019, 8:36:42 AM4/23/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum

I created an app that connects to BlueTooth and alerts you when the device becomes disconnected. I just tried to connect to a BlueTooth device and nothing showed up. How and why is this happening (for clarification I tried pairing to another phone using BlueTooth).
Here is my block setup:

qRXG.PNG

1446406

Apr 23, 2019, 10:34:40 AM4/23/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Ok problem is either solved or worse. I have a BlueTooth device on and available but when I click on the "on" button on my app (listpicker) the device doesn't show up on the list. However when I go to my phone settings and connect that way it works. BUT then when I go back to the app and try to connect again is says "error 507 cannot connect is the device turned on?"