How long will the Beta version be available? All our curriculum is written for the Beta version and it will take some time to update our course shell.

mtsinc...@gmail.com

Dec 5, 2013, 8:36:28 AM12/5/13
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com
If you are asking for technical help, you must provide the following information:
- Are you using MIT App Inventor Classic, MIT App Inventor 2, or something else (what?)
- What OS are you using? (e.g, MacOS 1.8, Windows 8, ...)
- What browser are you using (e.g, Chrome version 30, Firefox 24, IE 8, ...)
Also provide as much information as you can, such as screenshots and instructions that will let others duplicate the issue.

Hal Abelson

Dec 5, 2013, 8:42:22 AM12/5/13
Look here for information on the move to AI2:

http://appinventor.mit.edu/explore/classic.html

AI1 will be available through June 2014

Hal Abelson

Dec 5, 2013, 8:43:41 AM12/5/13
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com, mtsinc...@gmail.com
We invite you to try App Inventor 2, but feel free to remain with App
Inventor Classic and continue work on your App Inventor Classic
projects.  This will be especially important for students who have
been using App Inventor through the fall -- they can continue work as
usual.

MIT plans to keep supporting App Inventor Classic through the spring
of 2014.

See also
http://appinventor.mit.edu/explore/classic.html
for more information on the introduction of App Inventor 2.