Assigned to ewpa...@gmail.com by steve....@gmail.com

bunga mawar

Oct 14, 2018, 11:10:26 AM10/14/18
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Is there any one else, can tell me, when all eror in save app for google play fixed ?

SteveJG

Oct 14, 2018, 12:17:34 PM10/14/18
to MIT App Inventor Forum
The most recent 'news' is in Evans post in this thread  https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/mitappinventortest/sdk$2026$20evan%7Csort:date/mitappinventortest/XR05m_eXiVc/9qkQggVUAQAJ

Building to satisfy Google's security requirements has proven very intensive.  MIT has to look backward over including the proper permissions for over eight Android versions and this is a slow process.   I personally do not expect all the bugs to be worked out until early next year. Why?  MIT has not yet released a version to be tested by its usual community of beta testers.  They usually do that a month prior to rolling out major bug fixes.   Someone from MIT might comment here on progress.

You might alternatively look at one of the third party AI 'clones' as an immediate solution.  One of them might have a 'GooglePlay' type solution now.   Other alternatives are to graduate to the professional Android compilers like the free Android Studio (Java based); the nominally priced  B4A (which uses a Visual Basic type programming language) or the expensive Delphi (Object Pascal based) which has a 'community' version that is free .

Regards,
Steve