streaming video embedded in a website or blogger via WEBVIEWER

ayaan gupta

Dec 27, 2018, 2:16:04 AM12/27/18
to MIT App Inventor Forum

I was trying to play videos embedded in a website/blog through webviewer. Whole app is ready, but just came to know that only sound will play from webviewer :(

I did search and came to know that webviewer cant play videos but only audio will be heard.  I know its an old issue. Just wondering any improvement or alternatives found by anyone here.. Any advice would be appreciated.

thanks

ayaan gupta

Dec 28, 2018, 5:08:03 AM12/28/18
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Webviewer in Thunkable work like a charm, it plays all video in a web page perfectly. But i dont want to make my app public as per the guideline in thunkable :(

Chris Ward

Dec 28, 2018, 8:33:01 AM12/28/18
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Hello ayaan

You can talk to the Thunkable people about that.