yagnesh patel

Jul 14, 2015, 12:22:43 PM7/14/15
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com
as show in picture i add button and label.but in block aditor don't show my block please help me as fast possible
Screenshot (75).png

Italo

Jul 14, 2015, 12:29:40 PM7/14/15
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com
Is there any reason why you should use App Inventor Classic instead of App Inventor 2? App Inventor Classic will be shut off soon.

Italo

Jul 14, 2015, 1:04:04 PM7/14/15
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com
Yagnesh, please reply here in the forum, not by email.

I tried it and it works fine on my computer. I see the title of the blocks editor window doesn't say Screen1, so maybe the blocks editor is somehow not connected to the project in your browser and is showing an empty project instead. I don't really know a lot about AI Classic, but try clearing the browser's cache.

Taifun

Jul 14, 2015, 3:22:49 PM7/14/15
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com
App Inventor Classic is not supported anymore, use App Inventor 2 instead
Taifun

Trying to push the limits of App Inventor! Snippets and Tutorials from Pura Vida Apps by Taifun.