Ezra Epriputra

May 11, 2019, 10:42:02 AM5/11/19
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ai Team...
I'm newbie with Ai2 Inventor..

How to hide this error?

thanks before for the answer...

WhatsApp Image 2019-05-11 at 21.51.30.jpeg

TimAI2

May 11, 2019, 11:00:51 AM5/11/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
You do not want to hide this error, you want to adjust your code/blocks to stop it happening!

Looks like you have an empty list you are trying to query, you probably need to put in a condition if the list is empty

Ezra Epriputra

May 11, 2019, 11:16:25 AM5/11/19
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com
Oh...oke so i need to put if condition...
Okay i got it...

But can you teach me, what is the proper if condition if the list is empty? Can you show me an example?

Thanks AI2 TEAM...

TimAI2

May 11, 2019, 12:56:21 PM5/11/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Difficult to say without seeing more of your project - blocks or aia

A good start would be a test using the if / else block and the is list empty block