digisol vlr

Sep 3, 2015, 10:15:14 AM9/3/15
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Gentlemen,

Can I use App Inventor to connect to sql lite / mysql lite database and to store the database in the smart phone or smart phone's connected storage like SDCard?

If yes, how do I go about doing it?

I would greately appriciate a very simple tutorial if it is possible.

Thank You.

Taifun

Sep 3, 2015, 10:50:03 AM9/3/15
to MIT App Inventor Forum
unfortunately there is not built in SQlite component in MIT App Inventor, but we can have it as soon as the App Inventor Extensions are available

meanwhile you could use this workaround

How to access the local SQLite database on your device with App Inventor

or use Hossein's paid version of AiLiveComplete, more info about that see here  https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_dG1GYRhBSgNQV2m-b3ZwC0uZYRTrsJZk78MIP9n9y0/edit?pli=1

Taifun

digisol vlr

Sep 3, 2015, 1:01:16 PM9/3/15
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Mr.Taifun,

I do appreciate your speedy, appropriate response.

Thank You.