Blocks screen in white!, I've lost my work

Assigned to jeffrey....@gmail.com by taifu...@gmail.com

Jero Shannon

Mar 8, 2014, 12:38:15 PM3/8/14
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com
I've designed and programmed the app using MIT App Inventor 2 in the Chrome browser and after a while in the same day, when I tried to load it, the Blocks editor opened, but, it was all blank, and, all the work that I had done had vanished. My project is called "Santo Rosario de Juan Pablo II". My internet conection seems to be slow today but I think that the conection with the servers could be slow too, because while downloading the apk in the cellphone or loading the page, it seems everything slow. I've saw a notification showed in red related to an error while uploading some file. I was working with ads.

Can I recover it? or should I start doing it all again?

I will strongly aprettiate your help!

Thanks!!!

jeffrey.schiller

Mar 8, 2014, 2:53:10 PM3/8/14
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com
I've examined our backups and we don't have a copy of your project that would help (what we have matches what is there now). I'm very sorry.

-Jeff

broncobl...@gmail.com

Mar 8, 2014, 5:11:59 PM3/8/14
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com
We are having the same issue. Our project is called "appAthonV1", is there a way you can check if our old source code still exists?

Jero Shannon

Apr 7, 2014, 9:22:05 AM4/7/14
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for your reply!
I ve took the chance to do the program in a bettrt way.. so no bad harm done.

continue with your excellent work! Thanks for giving us this oportunity!