overlaping permissions in my app

Jack Cimicato

Sep 30, 2019, 10:59:24 PM9/30/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
im currently trying to fix an issue with overlapping permissions overlays in my mit app for my dads business and. somehow all of the permissions in my app and being asked all at once instead of checking for completion and setting the next one. the app is unusable if one permission is not set.

also im trying to remove the sms permission error from a remnant of and older verification method. how do I do that.

because it is a business app and its private I cannot show images of the app.

I just need a solution to request multiple permissions and check if all of them are set and if not ask for the remaining permissions and the app will continue after all have been granted one at a time.

thanks,

-DemonBigj781

TimAI2

Oct 1, 2019, 3:52:00 AM10/1/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
This might help (to explain at least):

Are you doing something in screen initialise that asks for all these permissions at once ?
Regarding the sms permission error, sound like you may need to remove the "remnant" (you may need to remove all associated blocks/components and rebuild)

You may need to create an example aia project, if your problems persist, so we can see what the issue is