Nancy Fulu

May 9, 2019, 5:52:17 AM5/9/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
I would like to know how I can remove the red warning that appear on the blocks. I think I might have done a mistake while building the blocks.
MIT App builder.jpg

Evaldas Latoškinas

May 9, 2019, 5:57:07 AM5/9/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
One immediate reason the error is caused is because you have two "When Screen1 Initialize" blocks. There may only be one, as duplicates are not allowed.

In the future, you can click on the small red crosss icons next to the blocks to get a popup message explaining the error.

Example:

duplicateBlocks.PNG

Chris Ward

May 9, 2019, 7:05:07 AM5/9/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Hello Nancy

Next time you add a screenshot of your Blocks, please use this method:
https://www.professorcad.co.uk/appinventortips#TipsBlocks   How to create an image of your Blocks and add it to your Forum Post

We can see the cause of two of the warning symbols (as pointed out by Evaldas), but we cannot see all your Blocks.........