Non-expandable Collapsed Blocks

David St. Einberg

Aug 25, 2018, 3:12:49 AM8/25/18
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com
Sometimes when I collapse a block it is not re-expandable.

It appears as a narrower collapsed block than the other collapsed blocks, and the expand option is not present when right-clicking.

Sometimes I can recover from this by duplicating the problem collapsed block, and the duplicate is expandable and collapsible.

I thought I'd share this little gem with you all.

TimAI2

Aug 25, 2018, 8:25:02 AM8/25/18
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Sometimes.....

That is a difficult one, if it is repeatable then MIT could see an example and look for a fix...

Browser ? Internet Connection ? Block contents ?