Bot Barbie

Aug 31, 2015, 10:56:21 AM8/31/15
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Hey,

I'm trying to make a very basic program for my transition from Year 11 to 6th Form, however I follow all of the steps but when I launch AppInventor I get the message "Unable to launch the application" and when I click details "Unable to load resource". I have followed all of the steps to fixing problems that may occur on this page "http://beta.appinventor.mit.edu/learn/setup/misc/JWSTest/AppInvJWSTest.html". Any help fixing this problem.

Thanks!

Taifun

Aug 31, 2015, 11:17:42 AM8/31/15
to MIT App Inventor Forum
App Inventor Classic is not available anymore, see also http://appinventor.mit.edu/explore/classic.html

Please use App Inventor 2 instead http://ai2.appinventor.mit.edu/

Taifun

Trying to push the limits of App Inventor! Snippets and Tutorials from Pura Vida Apps by Taifun.