Pizza Party remixed, using cloudDB and Google Visualization Tables

TimAI2

Mar 18, 2018, 4:34:06 PM3/18/18
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com
Features:

Uses cloudDB for data storage
Uses a google visualization table to display the list of orders
Uses my conversion blocks that take an AI2 list and create a javascript array
which is then passed through via the webViewString to the html
Javascript is used to convert the webViewString into a working array for the google table
Column headers are set in the html, which is all held in a text block
List is sorted by last order first
Example resets everything when app is opened / refreshed

Here is the gallery link:

A screenshot:

The blocks:

and the html:

<head>
.google-visualization-table-td {text-align: center !important}
<script type="text/javascript" src="https://www.gstatic.com/charts/loader.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript">
var str = window.AppInventor.getWebViewString();
var arr = eval("[" + str + "]");
google.charts.load('current', {'packages':['table']});
google.charts.setOnLoadCallback(drawTable);
function drawTable() {
var data = new google.visualization.DataTable();
data.addColumn('string', 'Item');
data.addColumn('string', 'Time/Date');
data.addColumn('string', 'Name');
data.addColumn('string', 'Pizza');
data.addColumn('string', 'Drink');
data.addColumn('string', 'Pudding');
data.addColumn('string', 'Comments');
data.addRows(arr);
data.sort({column: 0, desc: true});
var table = new google.visualization.Table(document.getElementById('table_div'));
table.draw(data, {allowHtml: true, width: '100%'});
}
</script>
</head>

I added pudding, because I like pudding :)

Abraham Getzler

Jul 15, 2018, 5:05:29 PM7/15/18
to MIT App Inventor Forum