Technical Hero

Dec 7, 2017, 11:19:41 AM12/7/17
to MIT App Inventor Forum
hep guys, please anybody help me,

I created an app with AppyBuilder, But when i Buid .apk file of my app than this dialog box will appear as shown below:

AppyBuilder is unable to compile this project.
The compiler error output was
________Creating fragment xml
________Generating manifest file
________Attaching native libraries
________Attaching component assets
________Compiling source files
(compiling com/appybuilder/technicalhero143/MoneyKey/Screen1.yail to com.appybuilder.technicalhero143.MoneyKey.Screen1)
(compiling com/appybuilder/technicalhero143/MoneyKey/HELP.yail to com.appybuilder.technicalhero143.MoneyKey.HELP)
(compiling com/appybuilder/technicalhero143/MoneyKey/redeem.yail to com.appybuilder.technicalhero143.MoneyKey.redeem)
(compiling com/appybuilder/technicalhero143/MoneyKey/Screen2.yail to com.appybuilder.technicalhero143.MoneyKey.Screen2)
(compiling com/appybuilder/technicalhero143/MoneyKey/Home.yail to com.appybuilder.technicalhero143.MoneyKey.Home)
(compiling /tmp/runtime7839059881555993456.scm to com.google.youngandroid.runtime)
Kawa compile time: 4.547 seconds
________Invoking DX
DX time: 28.781 seconds
________Invoking AAPT
YAIL compiler - AAPT execution failed.

.

Please friends help me, and one more thing, i use someone's .aia file to build this app. please guys help me if anyone know what's problem here

Hossein Amerkashi

Dec 7, 2017, 11:22:16 AM12/7/17
to MIT App Inventor Forum
You should post your question to community.AppyBuilder.com

Hossein

Peter Mathijssen

Dec 7, 2017, 11:22:42 AM12/7/17
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Please ask your question in the appybuilder forum.

This is the app inventor forum.

dulitha eshan

Jan 2, 2020, 3:09:41 AM1/2/20
to MIT App Inventor Forum

appybulder help.png

Technical Hero- are you using online appybulder or ofline appybulder, if you are using offline version the problem is with the sever, make sure to run both  WinStartBuildServer file and WinStartFrontend file, both should be running at the time you create apk