Assigned to jeffrey....@gmail.com by steve....@gmail.com

JOSÉ LUIS CRUZ RAMÍREZ

May 2, 2018, 3:03:02 PM5/2/18
to MIT App Inventor Forum
I want to log in App Inventor 2 to finish homework but when I put my school account, it logs my personal account and my apps have disappeared, I need a solution because I have to send my homework on this days.
I tried to log out and the website doesn´t allow me to do this function, it´s like I reloaded the web.
Help please.

jeffrey.schiller

May 2, 2018, 3:09:06 PM5/2/18
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Hi. This is Jeff from the MIT App Inventor development team. Can you let me know the email address of your account (or tell me its the same as you used to post here) and I can look into the situation. You can reach me directly at j...@mit.edu.

-Jeff

JOSÉ LUIS CRUZ RAMÍREZ

May 2, 2018, 3:12:05 PM5/2/18
to MIT App Inventor Forum
It´s the same account I´ve used for this post (30...@iescamilojosecela.net)

Thanks

jeffrey.schiller

May 2, 2018, 3:14:17 PM5/2/18
to MIT App Inventor Forum
What exactly happens when you try to login. Do you get the Google login prompt?

-Jeff

jeffrey.schiller

May 2, 2018, 3:15:53 PM5/2/18
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Here is something to try.

1. Close your browser's window.
2. Open a new browser.
4. Close the browser (or just open a new window, it doesn't matter) and go to ai2.appinventor.mit.edu to login normally.

-Jeff

JOSÉ LUIS CRUZ RAMÍREZ

May 2, 2018, 3:18:00 PM5/2/18
to MIT App Inventor Forum
I log in with my school account but when the web charges, then my personal account appears instead of my school account, so I can´t get my homework

jeffrey.schiller

May 2, 2018, 3:47:48 PM5/2/18
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Did you try the steps in my last message?

-Jeff

JOSÉ LUIS CRUZ RAMÍREZ

May 2, 2018, 3:50:03 PM5/2/18
to MIT App Inventor Forum
I tried but the problem with the school account is still there, can you watch the apps of my school account? (30...@iescamilojosecela.net)

albonaure

May 2, 2018, 4:43:24 PM5/2/18
to MIT App Inventor Forum
I have just the same problem. Whatever I do (delete cache, history, cookies, browsers, ...), another account appears. I also have tried http://login.appinventor.mit.edu/admin/logout, but the url automatically changes to "http://login.appinventor.mit.edu/admin/login/?next=/admin/"

It is very strange because I have logged in with the account I want in another laptop and again other account apeears instead what I used.

Thanks in advance.

jeffrey.schiller

May 2, 2018, 4:57:27 PM5/2/18
to MIT App Inventor Forum
What is you personal account ID? (You can send it to me privately at j...@mit.edu if you like).

-Jeff

jeffrey.schiller

May 2, 2018, 5:38:12 PM5/2/18
to MIT App Inventor Forum
OK. I believe I have found the problem. While I am working on a fix, these instructions should help:

-Jeff