Youssef Mossoba

Apr 24, 2019, 12:16:20 AM4/24/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
I downloaded the .aia of the AI2 NFC tutorial in order to try it, using 2 different types of TAGs. I clicked on the button Setup and then Ball or Cup in order to write on the Tag. I always get "Tag Empty". The 2 sets of tags that I am using are not the problem because they work very well with a non-AI2 APP.
Anyone has tried this Tutorial APP? Tks.

TimAI2

Apr 24, 2019, 3:49:17 AM4/24/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Link to tutorial: NFC Cup Game

From a quick look at the blocks, actions after the tag is read do not happen with SetupMode but they do with PlayMode

Youssef Mossoba

Apr 24, 2019, 10:04:23 PM4/24/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Tks. Tim; but even with Play mode it returns always "Empty Tag"
The idea is to WRITE in Setup and READ in Play : it doesn't work, something is missing here.
Tks.