Zoom buttons in Webview

Many Facets

Aug 25, 2019, 1:32:31 AM8/25/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
I would like to remove the in-app zoom buttons from webviewer. I understand that I can add the code to my website but I don't want to disable zoom for desktop users, only the app.
I noticed that a while back it was possible to simply uncheck the box in the settings for the extension, but that check box no longer exists in the extension.

TimAI2

Aug 25, 2019, 4:30:31 AM8/25/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Have a look through here:

They may provide the info you need to set up things for your app ?

and your starting point is: